only 7.020.00

  • PT2CC Yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2010
      CWS was working fine. Yesterday when I started it goes to 7020.00 and when I click above or under the green mark, the RIG CHANGES QRG and stay there but CWS goes back 7020.00.
      Using main dial and changing the QRG CWS don't recognize the new frequeny but decode all signals.
      I changed from PC to Note Book (new and clean installation) and CWS works at the same way on both.

      Thanks for help and comments.

      73, Mac PT2CC