Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer/Band Master/DX Atlas problem

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2010
      Mike, I have the same issue with 'DXAtlas'. I have an odd call for the
      eighth area, 2 instead of 8. When I place my 'Home location' on the map
      all is well, however, I have found that spotter paths end up placing me
      in the center of New York State (2 area). It drives the rotators nuts!

      I am assuming that somewhere within the program there is a default that
      picks up call area number and will place you there for the path
      determination rather than to use your actual location at the time. I
      have seen this occur when traveling out of both my current location
      (Michigan) as well as being way away from New York State as well.

      I have learned to live with it... but as I say... it drivers the
      rotators of others, Nuts!