RE: [dxatlas] TS-430 power cord

  • Rev Robert Spencer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2010
      Spencer W7SUR

      Sir I have a TS-430 with manual and service manual. Contact direct revrspencer@...
      will help you out as much as I can. I kive in AZ.

      Rev Robert KE8DM

      Rev Robert J. Spencer Philipians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prise of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

      To: twojeeps@...; darwino@...; w7dhh@...; dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      From: spensur@...
      Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:43:46 -0700
      Subject: [dxatlas] TS-430 power cord

      Greetings: Yesterday I attended a swap meet and bid on a Kenwood TS-430 hf radio. I 'won' the radio and now I need to find a power cord for it. I have searched the internet, (as well as I know how) but have not found anything. I was hoping that someone might be able to help me search, or knows how to find out the schematic so I can try to construct a new connector.

      Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.

      73 Spencer W7SUR

    • Steve Ellington
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2010
        Part number is PG-2Z. You can Google on it or go here and find one.
        http://www.hamcity.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=367&idproduct=1199

        Steve

        Greetings: Yesterday I attended a swap meet and bid on a Kenwood TS-430 hf radio. I 'won' the radio and now I need to find a power cord for it. I have searched the internet, (as well as I know how) but have not found anything. I was hoping that someone might be able to help me search, or knows how to find out the schematic so I can try to construct a new connector.

        Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.

        73 Spencer W7SUR

      • John
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2010
          Spencer,

          Looks like you can borrow the power cord from your TS-2000 for the TS-430.

          John

          Part number is PG-2Z. You can Google on it or go here and find one.
          http://www.hamcity.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=367
          <http://www.hamcity.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=367&idproduct=1199>
          &idproduct=1199

          Steve