TS-430 power cord

  • Spencer Shields
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2010
      Greetings: Yesterday I attended a swap meet and bid on a Kenwood TS-430 hf radio. I 'won' the radio and now I need to find a power cord for it. I have searched the internet, (as well as I know how) but have not found anything. I was hoping that someone might be able to help me search, or knows how to find out the schematic so I can try to construct a new connector.

      Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.

      73 Spencer W7SUR

    • Rev Robert Spencer
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2010
        Spencer W7SUR

        Sir I have a TS-430 with manual and service manual. Contact direct revrspencer@...
        will help you out as much as I can. I kive in AZ.

        Rev Robert KE8DM

        Rev Robert J. Spencer Philipians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prise of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

        To: twojeeps@...; darwino@...; w7dhh@...; dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
        From: spensur@...
        Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:43:46 -0700
        Subject: [dxatlas] TS-430 power cord

        Greetings: Yesterday I attended a swap meet and bid on a Kenwood TS-430 hf radio. I 'won' the radio and now I need to find a power cord for it. I have searched the internet, (as well as I know how) but have not found anything. I was hoping that someone might be able to help me search, or knows how to find out the schematic so I can try to construct a new connector.

        Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.

        73 Spencer W7SUR

      • Steve Ellington
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2010
          Part number is PG-2Z. You can Google on it or go here and find one.
          http://www.hamcity.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=367&idproduct=1199

          Steve

          Greetings: Yesterday I attended a swap meet and bid on a Kenwood TS-430 hf radio. I 'won' the radio and now I need to find a power cord for it. I have searched the internet, (as well as I know how) but have not found anything. I was hoping that someone might be able to help me search, or knows how to find out the schematic so I can try to construct a new connector.

          Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.

          73 Spencer W7SUR

        • John
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 19, 2010
            Spencer,

            Looks like you can borrow the power cord from your TS-2000 for the TS-430.

            John

            Part number is PG-2Z. You can Google on it or go here and find one.
            http://www.hamcity.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=367
            <http://www.hamcity.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=367&idproduct=1199>
            &idproduct=1199

            Steve