Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe 1.2 Auto Update

    Message 1 of 3 , May 9 4:38 AM
      Hi Trevor,

      There is a problem at the NOAA web server. Some of their files are missing,
      the rest are outdated. E.g., the SSN file
      http://www.sec.noaa.gov/ftpdir/latest/DSD.txt was last updated on May 6. I
      hope they will fix the problem soon.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > Just noticed that the auto update function has failed to download any
      > files for the last few
      > days. Tried manual update etc but just get the "all downloads failed"
      > message.
      > Anyone having the same problem or is it likely to be something my end?
      >
      > Trevor G0KTN
    • David Hamilton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9 6:39 AM
        Alex,

        Thank you,

        Have had trouble getting things going

        will wait a couple and days and try again

        73

        Dave

      • tsmithers@cix.co.uk
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11 2:21 AM