Re: [dxatlas] skimmer/k3 bandwidth

  • Steve Ellington
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
      Well it's an interesting answer however if 30 hours work would open up skimmer for 192khz bandwidth it would certainly not be a "marginal improvement" in my opinion. It would be a HUGE improvement and greatly increase the demand for the product.

      "This would take 30-50 hours of work and produce only a marginal
      improvement of the functionality"
      Steve

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Ellington" <n4lq@...> wrote:

        > Well it's an interesting answer however if 30 hours work would open up skimmer for 192khz bandwidth it would certainly not be a "marginal improvement" in my opinion. It would be a HUGE improvement and greatly increase the demand for the product.

        96 kHz would cover most CW needs (perhaps excluding 10m in huge contests)...and 96 is N*24 where N=4. ;-)