skimmer callsign list gone

  • Steve Ellington
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2010
      I am now missing the callsign list. Clicking on it causes the title bar to blink but the list acts as if it is hidden. Any suggestions?

      Steve

    • Steve Ellington
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2010
        Well no answers yet but I did open another window of skimmer and I CAN open it's callsign list so why can't I find it on the first window? Where could it hide?
        Anyone out there?

        Steve