CW Skimmer and DX4WIN telnet

  • PT2CC Mac Hotmail
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 12, 2010
      I was seen “Introduction to CW Skimmer, by Pete Smith N4ZR” and he explain
      how to set DX4Win to get

      On DX4Win – Preferences - Packet1 – Cluster interface set to:

      Type: Regular

      COM PORT: TCP/IP

      Message handshake: “Skimmer>Skimmer,localhost:7300”

      Baud Rate: 9600

      Flow Control: None

      Data/Parity: 8 bits/no parity

      On CW Skimmer Agregator only follow the installation instructions and do not
      forget to let the same Port 7300.

      I do not know yet how can I get – via WEB, not via local CD or DVD data -
      QRZ data on DX4Win, but I will ask about that on DX4Win reflector.

      Many thanks Pete and 73

      from PT2CC Mac