omni-rig

  • Wade Hogue
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      Sirs, i'm trying about all sources i know to get an answer. I'Musing trial
      version of aalog3,with band master & omni-rig. The problem is omni-rig will work
      a few minutes, then just quit showings frequency, or sometimes it freezes to a
      certain freq. of course i can still use the vfo on rig, but where ever it quits,
      it either freezesup or clears itself from its tab. I have an icom 718. i'm using
      a single cable with a usb connection on one end and 1/4 in jack to rig., my
      settings are, port-com 4, baud rate-9600, panity =none, stop bits -1, rts-
      high,dtr - high, pool int. ms -4000. anything i can try ? Maybe a better driver
      for my single cable ? ty wade......wb0wie

    • Neal Campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
        If you are trying to get up with Alex, he doesn't closely monitor this
        reflector as its mainly a user-to-user forum. I would send Alex a note
        directly!
        73

        Neal Campbell
        Abroham Neal Software