paying-registration

  • Wade
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      I'm trying to register- buy aalog, band masters (trial version expired ) & a cd for band masters , plus tax, they say ! Where can i do all this ? also, if i purchased more than just aalog, there is supposed to be a discount ! Ha, that url doesn't work, which is web2dreg@... can anyone help ? ty wb0wie
    • Neal Campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
        I think you really have the wrong mailing list!

        73
        Neal Campbell
        Abroham Neal Software
        www.abrohamnealsoftware.com