Re: [dxatlas] Re: CW Skimmer Audio IF frequency changes on its own

  • Steve Ellington
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 8, 2010
      Well the freq. change isn't all that big a deal now that I understand whats happening. I've just got one 8 pole, 400 hz filter and the rest are 5 pole so I can either skip 8 pole and jump to the 200 hz, 5 pole or change out the other 2 filters.
      When I look at Skimmer I think....Wouldn't it make sense to turn the display up vertically like most waterfalls? So using the video card's options, I rotated the display 90 degrees and dragged the screen out to the full width of the 19" monitor. Now I can see 15 khz instead of just 6 khz of the band. Of course there is the sideways mouse issue and reading calls is not so easy.
      Steve