Ham Cap screen size larger?

  • DennisE
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
      Is there a way to get the Ham Cap screen much larger (Version 1.7)? I've played with the window size values in the INI file but the program still comes up in its original size. I'm using XP SP3 on a laptop and screen currently set at 1280 X 800, Medium (16-bit). I don't yet own the other programs that integrate with Ham Cap.
      Dennis KB7ST
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
        Hi Dennis,

        The size of the HamCap window is fixed and cannot be changed.