Re: [dxatlas] Computer Crash

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2005
      Hi Dave,

      If your email address has not changed since your registrartion, you can go
      to the RegSoft web site and request a re-send using their online form.

      Alternatively, you can send a direct email to me, with your callsign or last
      name so that I can find your key in my email archive.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > After suffering a major computer crash 6 weeks ago and lost
      > everything. I downloaded DX Atlas for the second time. I was a
      > registered user.
      > I am now being asked to re-register after using it for 30 days after
      > downloading. Is there any way I can restore my original registration?
      >
      > DaveH
    • David Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2005
        Alex,

        Thank you very much, no change in my email:

        m0bve@...

        ATB

        Dave Hamilton / M0BVE