Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer and Windows Vista

  • markg
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2010
      Ok, I got it to install. Just disabled UAC and it installed like a charm. I have the radio connected the PC and it reads the frequency from the radio. But, the real problem is the audio. Are you just connecting a cable from the speaker output to your PC? And if so how are you doing it. I also use a signalink USB to operate PSK31 and like modes. Mark KB3Z