CW Skimmer and Windows Vista

  • markg
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 6:53 PM
      Has anyone been been able to get Cw Skimmer to work with a Vista Computer. I would like to connect my Kenwood TS-480s to my laptop to use CW Skimmer. I emailed customer support and they said to connect the cable between the Rig and my laptop. I did that but get a bunch of errors. Any help would be very much appreciated. Mark KB3Z
    • Dean Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3 8:06 AM
        Yep, works like a champ. Just do not install it into c:\program files

        Dean

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3 6:43 PM
          Ok, I got it to install. Just disabled UAC and it installed like a charm. I have the radio connected the PC and it reads the frequency from the radio. But, the real problem is the audio. Are you just connecting a cable from the speaker output to your PC? And if so how are you doing it. I also use a signalink USB to operate PSK31 and like modes. Mark KB3Z