Re: [dxatlas] Lost Pins

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      I am a bit fuzzy on this... but I think you must save the pin files to
      a non-default name in order to save them... if you have not done so and
      started a new series of pins you may have over-written the older files.
      If you did give it a unique name you may be able to locate it in DXatlas
      folder or in the 'Program files/Afreet/DXatlas/Pins folder'.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        Just did another check and may have mis-guided you... If you go to
        File/Load/Pin List within DXatlas you may be able to see your older pin
        list files... if you have not deleted them somehow... They appear to
        show up in my 'Documents' folder and if you scroll to the bottom where
        'files' not folders show you may be able to see earlier pin files... if
        you click on one of them it should restore an earlier set of pins on the
        DXatlas map... Worked for me..

        On 9/1/2010 2:31 PM, Bruce Tanner wrote:
        > I am a bit fuzzy on this... but I think you must save the pin files to
        > a non-default name in order to save them... if you have not done so
        > and started a new series of pins you may have over-written the older
        > files. If you did give it a unique name you may be able to locate it
        > in DXatlas folder or in the 'Program files/Afreet/DXatlas/Pins folder'.
        > On 9/1/2010 2:02 PM, dxatlas200 wrote:
        >>
        >> I had about 12 pins identifying ship contacts /MM
        >> these are no longer present on the map.
        >> Are these pins stored someplace and how can I recover
        >> them?
        >> 73
        >> Stan N1ZX

        >> signature database 5416 (20100901) __________

        >> http://www.eset.com

      • dxatlas200
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
          Thanks Bruce,
          I was able to track down 4 of my ship/MM contacts.
          and got those restored to the map. There are some others
          somewhere else on this Radio only computer.
          Thanks for your help, greatly appreciated
          73
          Stan N1ZX