Re: [dxatlas] New DLL for 425DXN?

  • Bob I.2.WIJ
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2010
      Alex,

      The 425 DX Information does not import into the DX Bulletin Reader
      starting from no.999.

      On the contrary, the DX Calendar does import correctly

      73
      --
      Bob, I2WIJ

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010
        Agreed. As of 425 Bulletin 999 (when they changed to Google Groups and the
        header seems to have changed), the bulletins do not import without manual
        intervention to tell it what group to assign it to, what date, and the
        bulletin number.

        As I2WIJ states, the 425 Calendars import fine.

        Mike, WA9PIE