Re: [dxatlas] New DLL for 425DXN?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30 5:49 AM
      I receive the 425 bulletins from their new address, 425eng@...,
      and they import fine.

      Alex

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Michael G. Carper" <mike@...>
      To: <dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 12:39 AM
      Subject: [dxatlas] New DLL for 425DXN?

      > Has anyone compiled a new DLL for 425DXN? Since they changed the format,
      > it
      > doesn't import directly anymore.
      >

      > Mike, WA9PIE

    • Bob I.2.WIJ
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30 1:45 PM
        Alex,

        The 425 DX Information does not import into the DX Bulletin Reader
        starting from no.999.

        On the contrary, the DX Calendar does import correctly

        73
        --
        Bob, I2WIJ

        > Has anyone compiled a new DLL for 425DXN? Since they changed the format,
        > it
        > doesn't import directly anymore.
        >

        > Mike, WA9PIE

      • Michael Carper
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31 6:07 AM
          Agreed. As of 425 Bulletin 999 (when they changed to Google Groups and the
          header seems to have changed), the bulletins do not import without manual
          intervention to tell it what group to assign it to, what date, and the
          bulletin number.

          As I2WIJ states, the 425 Calendars import fine.

          Mike, WA9PIE