New DLL for 425DXN?

  • Michael G. Carper
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2010
      Has anyone compiled a new DLL for 425DXN? Since they changed the format, it
      doesn't import directly anymore.

      Mike, WA9PIE

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2010
        I receive the 425 bulletins from their new address, 425eng@...,
        and they import fine.

        Alex

        > Has anyone compiled a new DLL for 425DXN? Since they changed the format,
        > it
        > doesn't import directly anymore.
        >

        > Mike, WA9PIE

      • Bob I.2.WIJ
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2010
          Alex,

          The 425 DX Information does not import into the DX Bulletin Reader
          starting from no.999.

          On the contrary, the DX Calendar does import correctly

          73
          --
          Bob, I2WIJ

          > Has anyone compiled a new DLL for 425DXN? Since they changed the format,
          > it
          > doesn't import directly anymore.
          >

          > Mike, WA9PIE

        • Michael Carper
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010
            Agreed. As of 425 Bulletin 999 (when they changed to Google Groups and the
            header seems to have changed), the bulletins do not import without manual
            intervention to tell it what group to assign it to, what date, and the
            bulletin number.

            As I2WIJ states, the 425 Calendars import fine.

            Mike, WA9PIE