no graphs in ionoprobe

  • chaddkn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 9:56 PM
      Apologies if this is an RTFM kind of question. I just downloaded ionoprobe to use with hamcap and dxatlas and I notice that the graphs in ionoprobe are blank. I've tried manually downloading all the data using the download menu and I've also made sure that it's set up to automatically download data, but the graphs remain blank. Also, there is no icon showing download status, though the help file says there should be one. It looks like it's downloading reports just fine and it is also getting the latest SSN, Ap, Kp, etc. data on the "Day" tab, just no historical stuff in "Week" or "Year". Have I missed some basic configuration step?