Re: [dxatlas] CW-Skimmer with SDR-IQ (and Elecraft K2)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24 6:28 AM
      Hi David,

      {
      Just received a new SDR-IQ and have a couple of questions..

      #1 How do I use this stand alone with Skimmer?? I have installed the dll
      based on previous posts I have sen, and have selected SDR-IQ in Hardware
      type in the Skimmer settings.

      When I turn Skimmer on it starts to decode, but doesn't display a frequency,
      just a number between about -8 and +8??

      Can someone tell me whether I'm doing something wrong, of whether I can even
      use Skimmer stand-alone with an SDR-IQ (or do I need to use another program
      to control the SDR-IQ).
      }

      Click on the Relative Frequency Scale button to switch between the relative
      and absolute frequency scale.

      {

      #2 I would also like to use this set-up with an Elecraft K2 in a
      panadaptor/skimmer set-up. Anyone out there able to help me with this?? I
      have the IF output mod (Z100000 buffer) in the K2.
      }

      I don't think this is possible, but I may be wrong.