Re: RES: RES: [dxatlas] FT-1000MP MARK V CAT to CW Skimmer

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 19, 2010
      Yes, that's him. He says that you have my Mark 5. It is a very good
      radio - I hope you enjoy it.

      I can't guess what the problem is - I used that radio for 5 years with
      N1MM and DX4WIN. However... I managed to recover my Omnirig.ini file,
      which had not been changed sinceI had the radio. Following is the full
      contents of the .ini:

      [Debug]
      Log=2
      [RIG1]
      RigType=FT-1000 MP
      Port=1
      BaudRate=5
      DataBits=3
      Parity=0
      StopBits=2
      RtsMode=1
      DtrMode=1
      PollMs=200
      TimeoutMs=4000
      [RIG2]
      RigType=Kenwood
      Port=8
      BaudRate=5
      DataBits=3
      Parity=0
      StopBits=2
      RtsMode=1
      DtrMode=1
      PollMs=500
      TimeoutMs=4000

      I hope this helps you, Mac.

      73, Pete N4ZR

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

      On 8/18/2010 7:33 PM, PT2CC Mac Hotmail wrote:
      > Pete, do you know Felipe's Callsign, please? A friend of mine here in
      > Brazil: Py1nb is Felipe. Is PY1NB the same person?
      >
      > On HRD and N1MM you have set DTR ON and RST off.
      >
      > I will lose the rest of my life fighting with Omni-Rig settings.. Hehehehehe
      >

      > 73, Mac

    • PT2CC Mac Hotmail
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 19, 2010
        Pete, a have bought my FT-1000MP with MD-100, Speaker and recorder (+ some
        money) to buy your Mark 5. It is a very good machine until today.

        I am very happy with it and t the same week I received an new IC-7600. The
        ICOM is standby for while.

        I don't has any problem anymore. It is working very well and the connections
        fail was the USB to RS232 cable model HL-340. I changed it to another cable
        with Prolific driver and the CAT is responding very well and all software
        are connecting all the time.

        I made a PC backup regularly and keep it on a safe place. Thanks for to
        send me the Omni-rig .ini file.

        Now, about to connect 2 software ant the same time to the rig? If you find a
        good solution, please tell me. I was take a look on Microham site and the
        Microkeyer features. I don't understood all functions but the says
        something about 2 connections. but I am not sure about that.

        73, Mac

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com