FW:Re: Telnet cluster selection in Band Master

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2010
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "ALEX" <alshovk@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > David Robbins who maintains the K1TTT cluster has notified me that his
      > node requires the input of the user name on the first login. He writes,
      >
      > "if they really want to use my node, or another ar-cluster node, they
      > should login with a normal telnet program and answer the login questions
      > to get their name into the system, after that it should login normally
      > with bandmaster."
      >

      > 73 Alex VE3NEA

      The following calls are locked out of my node right now because they connect
      and reconnect over and over again...
      s59drj lu0arg n1uk
      pa2sha hb9knv yo2aob dg8rau ru1ab
      ua3sbk ce2wz wx4us f4fcs w6kl
      es2qn sv8fmy es5tv sp3owe ua6lcj
      hb9mkv n4bkt sm7myo yo4btb kr7rr
      wn1m g7dke ua0sr ka8q ut4zg
      ur7zo w5dc zs6bun 2e0ncf kc9let
      ae2aa ua3lia dl5gta k4phe un7zl
      oz2kl n8fnr e4ajt 5b4aif n2bj
      k1lids ha5sm w4tbb do5sko k7tmg
      4l1un ur9mb ik6gqc dg3jf g4hfd
      iw3iem wb0wie ea1bvk bv2dd dl9gdb
      sm5ydd ut4yy k6zsb py3cc k0wb

      and even after being locked out many of them continue to try to connect. if
      you are using bandmaster and have enabled telnet please be sure to NOT use
      my node unless you have properly logged in previously. if you know anyone
      above please pass on this info to them, if they contact me as noted in the
      message they get every time the connection fails i'll unlock them.

      K1TTT