CW Skimmer SoftRock IF mode BW

  • jk3gad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 5:25 AM
      Hello All,

      I just finished set up K3, LP-PAN, EMU0202, Vista PC with LP Bridge v0.9.980 and CW skimmer v1.60.

      My question is that on Softrock IF mode, BW is limited to 24KHz, is there any way to widen this to 96KHz/192KHz?

      (According to Help File Configuration->Radio->SoftRock IF->Choosing IF frequency) and I confirmed this by switching between SoftRock IF and SoftRock (Without Freq tracking))

      73 de Kazu JK3GAD/M0CFW