Feature Request Skimmer Server

  • w0mu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2010
      When I am not contesting I chase counties. There are a number of fixed cw frequencies used for this such as 14056.5 or 14.054.5, 10.122.5, 7056.5. People that run counties do not CQ They use CHN Callsign usually.

      When I am not contesting I thought it might be nice to be able to just around these areas for familiar calls with SS or be able to select a smaller range of frequencies to scan like 14050-14060.

      I also have an email into VE7CC to see if CC User can filter down to a specific range like this or maybe it would be something Lee could add.

      Mike W0MU