Ten-Tec Jupiter 538 rig control for CW Skimmer

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010
      I would like to try CW Skimmer out with my Jupiter but I find no Radio listing in Omni-Rig. Is an update available to let me try CW-Skimmer with a Ten-Tec Jupiter radio setup and if so where is it and what are the variables. There are many rig control programs that support it. I happen to use HRD 5.0. Can I log CW Skimmer contacts to HRD Logbook?

      Thanks in advance, 73,

      Mike NT5DX