Re: USB Drivers? CW Skimmer w/QS1R, Windows 7 32-Bit

  • jmaass_moose
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
      G'day Alex:

      Thanks for the quick reply!

      Up and running now at the W8WTS site to configure and get the kinks out of the software and hardware.

      We are preparing this as a PJ2T/VERONA Skimmer Server node to be run on the island of Curacao as PJ2T-1. It will be a part of the Reverse Beacon Network once installed there in November.

      Block diagram of our planned system is at http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/CW_Skimmer/VERONA_Skimmer_Server_6Meter.pdf

      73, Jeff K8ND