Re: [dxatlas] USB Drivers? CW Skimmer w/QS1R, Windows 7 32-Bit

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 9:57 AM
      Hi Jeff,

      If CW Skimmer is asking for the LibUsb0.dll driver, then you should install
      the LibUsb0.dll driver and see if this fixes the problem. The procedure of
      installing this driver is described in the QS1R F.A.Q. Here is a direct link
      to the instructions:
      (http://www.philcovington.com/qs1r_latest/Documents/Driver/qs1r_driver_switch_xp.pdf).

      Skimmer Server, unlike CW Skimmer, supports both LibUSB and WinUSB drivers,
      it will use whatever is installed on your system.

      Alex

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 2:11 PM
        G'day Alex:

        Thanks for the quick reply!

        Up and running now at the W8WTS site to configure and get the kinks out of the software and hardware.

        We are preparing this as a PJ2T/VERONA Skimmer Server node to be run on the island of Curacao as PJ2T-1. It will be a part of the Reverse Beacon Network once installed there in November.

        Block diagram of our planned system is at http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/CW_Skimmer/VERONA_Skimmer_Server_6Meter.pdf

        73, Jeff K8ND