DXATLAS and FFMA tracking wish

  • ve2xk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2010
      Alex,

      Would be possible to put a selectable additional mask on DXATLAS
      to be able to track the FFMA award ???

      I mean selectable mask with border on the US MAP or separately just for FFMA ??

      Also a tracking grid facility just to check how many of those grid are confirmed of the 488 are to work.

      There is the informations of the FFMA Award.

      http://www.arrl.org/ffma#

      You will find the list of all 488 grid too.

      I think this idea would be a fantastic ADD ON for many sixer's
      track this very hard AWARD.

      Thanks in advance Alex.

      73's de Michel VE2XK