HamCap and Ionoprobe

  • Vytenis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2010
      Hello

      I'm testing HamCap with Ionoprobe. Got two questions.
      - How do I integrate Ionoprobe into Hamcap? I switched "ON" Ionoprobe integration button on settings tab and I can see Kp readings background now is green. But it says Kp=1. (Ionoprobe says Kp=2). Hamcap SSN readings is in white background and says SSN=108. (Ionoprobe says Current SSN=25, Effective SSN=16. Did I understand correctly, it should pick whatever Ionoprobe shows?
      - If I enter DX callsign manually into HamCap DX Call window it is shown in red and location is not recognized. What may be wrong? There is no list with country lat/long data in the program directory.
      Help is very appreciated.

      Thank you

      Vytenis
      ly2kz
    • Felipe Ceglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2010
        Taking a lift on your topic...

        Is there a way to save it to hamcap remember to use ionoprobe forever?

        73,

        Felipe - PY1NB

        --
        Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB