Ham Cap

  • Mike Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2005
      I would like to be able to set the initial band coverage to calculate when
      starting Ham Cap. Maybe via bullets in the "Settings" window (there is
      still some room) or editing an .ini file. The default of 14 MHz is a bit
      of a pain if you seldom use the band, selecting another band in mid calc
      causes run time errors which require closing and restarting the app.

      Also wouldn't mind if the size was a little bigger, if not possible, then
      the ability to get DX Atlas itself to display the Pseudo map style would
      be useful.

      Finally, has anyone noticed the dashed great circle line in DX Atlas 2.25
      being slow to update when moving the mouse? It is on my Dell 700MHz P3
      (XP Pro) whereas no delay in v2.24 - it might just be my PC.

      Regards,

      Mike VP8NO
    • Mike Harris
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
        G'day,

        For the wish list; make the integrate with IonoProbe button on the
        settings tab sticky or have a check box to force its use or not.

        It has become a real pain to have to keep selecting it. Possibly
        the same for the integrate with DX Atlas button.

        Regards,

        Mike VP8NO