Re: Recall Window Dimesions

  • oceanbiz01
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 12:56 PM
      Rem

      Simple,
      Open DXAtlas
      Adjust to desired size
      Click on Tools>Settings>Apply>OK
      It will remember any changes that you make by doing this procedure.
      If you reposition the window to a different part of your screen, do this procedure and DXAtlas will open next time to that same location on the screen.

      Dan K3ZXL

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "remroberti" <remegius@...> wrote:

      > I have to re-size the map window every time I start the program. Actually, when I start the program the former window dimension shows up for a split second before falling back to some default dimension. Is there any way that I can have the window start with the same dimensions every time I start the program?
      >
      > Rem
      > W6REM

    • remroberti
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 6:54 PM
        How'd I miss that:) Thanks Dan...works fine now.

        Rem
        W6REM