Recall Window Dimesions

  • remroberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 12:36 PM
      I have to re-size the map window every time I start the program. Actually, when I start the program the former window dimension shows up for a split second before falling back to some default dimension. Is there any way that I can have the window start with the same dimensions every time I start the program?

      Rem
      W6REM
    • oceanbiz01
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 12:56 PM
        Rem

        Simple,
        Open DXAtlas
        Adjust to desired size
        Click on Tools>Settings>Apply>OK
        It will remember any changes that you make by doing this procedure.
        If you reposition the window to a different part of your screen, do this procedure and DXAtlas will open next time to that same location on the screen.

        Dan K3ZXL

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "remroberti" <remegius@...> wrote:

        > I have to re-size the map window every time I start the program. Actually, when I start the program the former window dimension shows up for a split second before falling back to some default dimension. Is there any way that I can have the window start with the same dimensions every time I start the program?
        >
        > Rem
        > W6REM

      • remroberti
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6 6:54 PM
          How'd I miss that:) Thanks Dan...works fine now.

          Rem
          W6REM