Re: Blue Antenna

  • remroberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
      I got that part, john. What happens is that when a call is not selected the blue antenna defaults to a what appears to be a "home" position, whatever that is, and I couldn't figure out what it was doing there. I just ignore it now hi. I am using DX Atlas with MixW, and haven't tried to use it with DXKeeper, which I also have installed.

      Rem
      W6REM