Blue Antenna

  • remroberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
      My home location displays a red antenna, and that is explained in the help file. But I cannot find an explanation for the blue antenna that is displayed half way around the world on the map. Can someone give me a heads up on that.

      Thanks...

      Rem
      W6REM
    • log2112
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
        rem :
        when using DX Atlas with DX Keeper / DX View the Blue Antennae denotes the "chosen" QSO,when plotted on DX Atlas.Is this what you mean?I put a screen shot in the Photo's" section of the Group Page
        73's
        John.
      • remroberti
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
          I got that part, john. What happens is that when a call is not selected the blue antenna defaults to a what appears to be a "home" position, whatever that is, and I couldn't figure out what it was doing there. I just ignore it now hi. I am using DX Atlas with MixW, and haven't tried to use it with DXKeeper, which I also have installed.

          Rem
          W6REM