Telnet cluster selection in Band Master

  • ALEX
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hello,

      David Robbins who maintains the K1TTT cluster has notified me that his node requires the input of the user name on the first login. He writes,

      "if they really want to use my node, or another ar-cluster node, they should login with a normal telnet program and answer the login questions to get their name into the system, after that it should login normally with bandmaster."