PTT posibilities in Rocky

  • ro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 12:35 PM
      Hi,

      I use Rocky 3.6 with my own build Lima SDR tranceiver.

      In Rocky, I can push the TX button in CW and BPSK31. But not in LSB or USB.

      How can I switch my tranceiver from Rx to Tx in LSB and USB mode, with help of Rocky?

      Is it possible to connect the PTT switch of my microphone to the serial or parallel port, so Rocky will control this signal and send the correct code to the USB connection of my tranceiver?

      Thanks for any comments!

      Kind regards,

      Roel