Spotted call from CW Skimmer to DX4Win

  • PT2CC Yahoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2010
      Anybody using CW Skimmer and DX4Win can tell me where can I configure DX4 to receiver spotted call from Skimmer and how to do this?

      On Pete N4ZR article - Introduction to CW Skimmer he says Enable Telnet Server on Skimmer - I did it.

      On Dx4win I put on Preferences - Packet1, Cluster Interface:

      Type: Regular
      COM Port: TCP/IP
      Message Handshake: Skimmer>Skimmer, Localhost:7300
      BaudRate: 9600
      Flow Control: None
      Data/Parity: 8 bits/no parity

      Using ALt+A or another key combination can I transfer the current station callsig from Skimmer to DX4Win Loggin entry?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2010
        Be sure you don't have any extra spaces in the Skimmer entry in your
        dx4win.tcp file.

        73, Pete N4ZR

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com