RE: [dxatlas] Re: Windows 7 64-bit work-arounds for Band Master, IonoProbe, HamCap & ITSHFBC

  • Michael G. Carper
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2010
      I'm using Band Master with Win7 64-bit now. and was using it with Win7
      32-bit. In both cases, the only approach I'm award of to make this work
      correction (as discussed in this forum previously) is:

      - Download and save the application in some install directory

      - Right-click the install file

      - Run as Administrator

      - Have a nice day

      Mike, WA9PIE

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 21, 2010
        Running older non-windows 7 apps is a snap. Just create a folder outside
        c:\program files and install your software there. So far I have gotten
        everything to work without any problems.

        Normal
        0

        false
        false