indication of map distances

  • K3ZXL
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2010
      Roland

      You do not fix your location with the pin.
      Go to Tool Bar:
      MAP >>> Change Home Location >>> Move Mouse to your grid Square and click mouse.
      Now, your home location will show a small antenna.
      Now, your distances and directions will be correct to DX Points.

      Dan Schaaf
    • Paul. W. Copeland
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2010
        Don't forget to ZOOM to the highest power, so that you can find your Grid Square exactly. Otherwise, you may have trouble getting the location exactly where you want on the map.

        73 de K4KCS