CW Skimmer transfering a spotted call to log

  • Willy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2010
      I am looking for an easy method to transfer a spotted call from cw skimmer to an entry in my log (presently HRD logbook). I am thinking of one ore two mouse clicks. Has somebody a intelligent solution?
      73 HB9WI Willy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2010
        have you looked at the RBN telnet feed at telnet.reversebeacon.net port
        7000? You use it just like a DX cluster, with filtering and all, and
        the calls are transferred directly to your bandmap for use as always in
        your logging program.

        73, Pete N4ZR

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
        The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com