OLE Error in New Install

  • clarkmacaulay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2010
      Just tried to run HamCap and IonoProbe in my new Windows 7 shack computer. Both return an OLE error with different numbers. Is there a compatability problem with W7? DXAtlas works fine.

      73,

      Clark WU4B
    • clarkmacaulay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
        Changed the Properties Tab on both programs to run in the compatibiity mode. Both work fine. Case closed.

        72,

        Clark WU4B