RE: [dxatlas] Skimmer Server

  • k9wms-1
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30 2:59 PM
      I'm probably mistaken, but I thought there was one several months ago prior
      to v1.2.

      Guess I'm wrong again. The memory is not what it used to be.

      Dennis

      _____

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
      reversebeacon.blogspot.com

      On 5/30/2010 1:53 PM, k9wms wrote:
      > To start out, what is the link to the Wiki page for CW Skimmer and/or
      Skimmer Server? I searched for it here and either my search is wrong, or
      there's no information here.

      <mailto:dxatlas_group%40yahoogroups.com> , "W0MU Mike Fatchett"<w0mu@...>