Re: [dxatlas] Skimmer Server

    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2010
      Wiki page? As far as I know there is none. Are you referring to the
      N1MM Logger wiki manual site?

      73, Pete N4ZR

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
      The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com

      On 5/30/2010 1:53 PM, k9wms wrote:
      > To start out, what is the link to the Wiki page for CW Skimmer and/or Skimmer Server? I searched for it here and either my search is wrong, or there's no information here.
      >
      > Dennis
      >
      > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "W0MU Mike Fatchett"<w0mu@...> wrote:
      >
      >> What do you need help with?
      >>

      >> CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
      >> W0MU.NET or 67.40.148.194
      >>
      >> "A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may
      >> never get over." Ben Franklin

    • k9wms-1
      Message 2 of 6 , May 30, 2010
        I'm probably mistaken, but I thought there was one several months ago prior
        to v1.2.

        Guess I'm wrong again. The memory is not what it used to be.

        Dennis

        _____

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
        reversebeacon.blogspot.com