Re: [dxatlas] Skimmer Server

  • k9wms
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2010
      To start out, what is the link to the Wiki page for CW Skimmer and/or Skimmer Server? I searched for it here and either my search is wrong, or there's no information here.

      Dennis

      Message 2 of 6 , May 30, 2010
        Wiki page? As far as I know there is none. Are you referring to the
        N1MM Logger wiki manual site?

        73, Pete N4ZR

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
        The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com

        On 5/30/2010 1:53 PM, k9wms wrote:
        > To start out, what is the link to the Wiki page for CW Skimmer and/or Skimmer Server? I searched for it here and either my search is wrong, or there's no information here.
        >
        > Dennis
        >
        > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "W0MU Mike Fatchett"<w0mu@...> wrote:
        >
        >> What do you need help with?
        >>

        >> CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
        >> W0MU.NET or 67.40.148.194
        >>
        >> "A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may
        >> never get over." Ben Franklin

      • k9wms-1
        Message 3 of 6 , May 30, 2010
          I'm probably mistaken, but I thought there was one several months ago prior
          to v1.2.

          Guess I'm wrong again. The memory is not what it used to be.

          Dennis

          _____

          The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
          reversebeacon.blogspot.com