Re: [dxatlas] Skimmer Server

    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2010
      Because there isn't one. I agree it would make sense, but in the
      meantime, what do you need? You just install on the same machine as the
      QS1R is connected to, DO NOT run the QS1R Server, start Skimmer Server,
      it loads the QS1R's FPGA and away you go. The default condition is to
      show only a small icon in the System Tray, but you can right-click on it
      to get the SS window on-screen. Once there, the various settings are
      pretty much self-explanatory.

      73, Pete N4ZR

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
      The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com

      On 5/29/2010 11:47 PM, k9wms wrote:
      > Since there's no Help file for Skimmer Server, I've gone through the CW Skimmer Help file with no luck. I did a search for CW Skimmer as well as Skimmer Server in Wikipedia and found nothing.
      >
      > Why is so dam hard to find a help file for Skimmer Server?
      >
      > Dennis

    • k9wms
      Message 2 of 6 , May 30, 2010
        To start out, what is the link to the Wiki page for CW Skimmer and/or Skimmer Server? I searched for it here and either my search is wrong, or there's no information here.

        Dennis

        Message 3 of 6 , May 30, 2010
          Wiki page? As far as I know there is none. Are you referring to the
          N1MM Logger wiki manual site?

          73, Pete N4ZR

          The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
          The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com

          On 5/30/2010 1:53 PM, k9wms wrote:
          > To start out, what is the link to the Wiki page for CW Skimmer and/or Skimmer Server? I searched for it here and either my search is wrong, or there's no information here.
          >
          > Dennis
          >
          > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "W0MU Mike Fatchett"<w0mu@...> wrote:
          >
          >> What do you need help with?
          >>

          >> CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
          >> W0MU.NET or 67.40.148.194
          >>
          >> "A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may
          >> never get over." Ben Franklin

        • k9wms-1
          Message 4 of 6 , May 30, 2010
            I'm probably mistaken, but I thought there was one several months ago prior
            to v1.2.

            Guess I'm wrong again. The memory is not what it used to be.

            Dennis

            _____

            The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
            reversebeacon.blogspot.com