DX Atlas with DXLab's DXView on WIndows 7/64

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2010
      I am getting an "Initialization Error" from DX Atlas (per AA6YQ) when I start DXLab's DXView on my new Windows 7/64-bit PC.

      DX Atlas, which is installed in the Program Files (x86) folder, works fine standalone, but not with DXView now. The DX Atlas button in the DXView configuration screen is grayed out.

      Any suggestions?

      Jim N7US