ISO Lines on map

  • Albert
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2010
      Hello all

      I am having a hard time trying to figure out just how to use the DX Atlas map. How does one look at the map with shadow lines and tell where the best DX path maybe?

      W9COX
      Albert
    • ei4hq
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2010
        Albert,

        Some information that may help is here: http://www.astrosurf.com/luxorion/qsl-hf-tutorial-nm7m4.htm

        I recommend you also read the "Little Pistol's Guide to HF propagation": http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/books/3519.html

        It is the best explanation I've read on the whole question of propgation and DXing. Since reading it tools like DXAtlas have been alot more meaningful & useful.

        BR
        Cormac EI4HQ