IonoProbe 1.36 licenses key

  • Albert
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20 1:53 AM
      I have entered the key at least 5 times and restarted both IonoProbe and the computer. However it stills shows as "Unregistered Copy"

      Any Ideas?

      W9COX
      Albert
    • John T. Fleming
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20 6:13 AM
        Albert,

        I kept my key in a text file and just cut and paste it into the field. I am
        using Notepad. If you are doing a copy and paste, could you be picking up a
        paragraph mark or manual line break character at the end of the string? If
        you are using Word, turn on the hidden character by clicking on the
        paragraph mark at the top of the screen. Good luck.

        73,

        John

        Message 3 of 3 , May 20 11:55 PM
          John