RE: [dxatlas] Registration

  • Spencer Shields
    Message 1 of 8 , May 19 6:31 AM
      Thanks Bruce. I found my original purchase order with the keys in them, but I have had no luck getting them to work. I hope you are right and He is only on vacation.

      73 Spencer W7SUR

      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      From: bet110@...
      Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:50:51 -0400
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] Registration

      I have had this experience a couple of times in the past. Alex has
      always been prompt in providing me the registration numbers. I think the
      programs are still supported and your registration numbers should be
      good. Perhaps, Alex is on holiday or something. Keep trying I am sure he
      will respond at some point.

      bet